Marble Surface
Purchase Forms to Get Access to the Client Portal

Below are the types of immigration cases we support.  Depending on your immigration needs, we have listed the forms that are required for submission.  Please add the individual forms to the cart.   After purchasing, your user name and password will be emailed to you within 24 hours, giving you to access the Client Portal and the software. 


Note: All forms include G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance. The G-1145 form allows you to receive a text message and/or email when USCIS  receives your application.

NOTE: Unless noted, the applications/forms below are for applicants physically residing in the United States.

  Married Couples (Form I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-765,  I-131, I-864)
       $170 + USCIS Fees
Parents of U.S. Citizens (Form I-130, I-485, I-765,  I-131, I-864)
       $170 + USCIS Fees
Child of U.S. Citizens (Form I-130, I-485, I-765,  I-131, I-864)
       $170 + USCIS Fees

  DACA (Form I-821D, I-765, and I-765WS) 
       $80 + USCIS Fees


  • Green Card Renewal / Replacement  (Form I-90)

  • Replacement of an incorrect, lost, stolen, or mutilated Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document (Form I-102)

  • Petition a family member to obtain a green card (Form I-130)

  • Adjustment of Status to a Permanent Resident in the U.S. (Form I-485)

  • Employment Authorization Card: Initial, Renewal, Replacement  (Form I-765)

  • Travel Document: Advance Parole / Reentry Permit (Form I-131)

  • Remove Conditions of 2 Year Residence (Form I-751)

  • U.S. Citizenship through Naturalization (Form N-400)

  • Replace a Previously Issued Certificate of Naturalization or Certificate of Citizenship (Form N-565)

  • Request Proof of Citizenship (Form N-600)

  • Affidavit of Support (Form I-864)

  • Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member (Form I-864A)

  • Request for Exemption for Intending Immigrant’s Affidavit of Support (Form I-864W)

  • Immigrant Visa (Form I-130, Form DS-260 - Electronic Filing, I-864)  NOTE: Only applies to applicants residing OVERSEAS

For more info regarding each individual form, click the forms below: